Resume Submission Form
Click the title for the position that interests you for more information.
We are looking for a talented office manager to assist in the supervision of all areas of operation of this branch. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction, along with proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
We expect you to:
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Meet branch goals and metrics
- Bring out the best of the branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development, and motivation
- Locate areas for improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities, and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Install, test, repair, and maintain base/repeater and accessory equipment.
- Install, repair, and maintain microwave radio and multiplex equipment, both analog and digital, and point to point communication systems.
- Install, repair, and maintain analog and VoIP radio dispatch consoles.
- May operate and maintain mobile electronic service shop truck or other service vehicles.
- Program and align base, mobile, and portable two-way radios.
- Assist in the planning and designing of new installations, systems, and equipment.
- Checks frequencies and solves interference problems.
- Perform FCC checks on equipment.
- Attend training and read publications to remain current in electronic technology.
- Maintain daily logs and prepare as-build documentation.
- Test equipment functions such as signal strength and quality, transmission capacity, interference, and signal delay, using equipment such as oscilloscopes, circuit analyzers, frequency meters, and watt meters.
- Install, adjust, and repair stationary and mobile radio transmitting and receiving equipment and two-way radio communication systems.
- Examine malfunctioning radio equipment to locate defects such as loose connections, broken wires, or burned-out components, using schematic diagrams and test equipment.
- Generate, promote, maintain, and support sales of Two-way radio equipment for the company through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings and product demonstrations.
- Prepare weekly call reports, monthly sales forecasts and appointment logs, as well as writing quotations and orders.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets through diligent customer care, contact and sales. Attend trade shows, technology shows, product introduction and training deemed necessary by management.
- Installation of commercial two-way radios, OEM products, and other mobile electronics into customers vehicles in a timely manner and provide excellent customer service.