Resume Submission Form
Click the title for the position that interests you for more information.
Inside Sale Support - Madison
Requirements: High School Diploma. Valid Drivers License. Good Driving Record.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Organizational skills and time management
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Email and general computer skills
• Ability to work in a fast pace, changing environment with limited supervision and
handle multiple task at once.
Support Outside Sales Staff
• Research - Write Up Small Quotes - Talking to Customers as Needed - Turn Orders Into Sales
• Inventory of Rental Radios - Scheduling Rental Radios - Invoicing - Getting Radios ready
for each rental
• Assist vendors in training new products - Train New sales consultants
Assist Sales Manager
• Special Projects - Trade Shows - Support Marketing
Vehicle Equipment Installation - Milwaukee
ONE YEAR PRIOR INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Installation of commercial two way radios, OEM products and other mobile
electronics into customer vehicles in a timely manner
• Excellent customer service and listening skills, as well as self-motivation
• Understanding of Basic 12 Volt electronics
• Good Mechanical dexterity and possession of troubleshooting skills is a must
• Must be able to work in and around motor vehicles effectively
• Experience with Windows Software preferred
• Ability to travel required
- Install, test, repair, and maintain base/repeater and accessory equipment.
- Install, repair, and maintain microwave radio and multiplex equipment, both analog and digital, and point to point communication systems.
- Install, repair, and maintain analog and VoIP radio dispatch consoles.
- May operate and maintain mobile electronic service shop truck or other service vehicles.
- Program and align base, mobile, and portable two-way radios.
- Assist in the planning and designing of new installations, systems, and equipment.
- Checks frequencies and solves interference problems.
- Perform FCC checks on equipment.
- Attend training and read publications to remain current in electronic technology.
- Maintain daily logs and prepare as-build documentation.
- Test equipment functions such as signal strength and quality, transmission capacity, interference, and signal delay, using equipment such as oscilloscopes, circuit analyzers, frequency meters, and watt meters.
- Install, adjust, and repair stationary and mobile radio transmitting and receiving equipment and two-way radio communication systems.
- Examine malfunctioning radio equipment to locate defects such as loose connections, broken wires, or burned-out components, using schematic diagrams and test equipment.
- Generate, promote, maintain, and support sales of Two-way radio equipment for the company through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings and product demonstrations.
- Prepare weekly call reports, monthly sales forecasts and appointment logs, as well as writing quotations and orders.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets through diligent customer care, contact and sales. Attend trade shows, technology shows, product introduction and training deemed necessary by management.
Please send resume to email@example.com
“General Communications, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.”