Resume Submission Form
Click the title for the position that interests you for more information.
- Install, test, repair, and maintain base/repeater and accessory equipment.
- Install, repair, and maintain microwave radio and multiplex equipment, both analog and digital, and point to point communication systems.
- Install, repair, and maintain analog and VoIP radio dispatch consoles.
- May operate and maintain mobile electronic service shop truck or other service vehicles.
- Program and align base, mobile, and portable two-way radios.
- Assist in the planning and designing of new installations, systems, and equipment.
- Checks frequencies and solves interference problems.
- Perform FCC checks on equipment.
- Attend training and read publications to remain current in electronic technology.
- Maintain daily logs and prepare as-build documentation.
- Test equipment functions such as signal strength and quality, transmission capacity, interference, and signal delay, using equipment such as oscilloscopes, circuit analyzers, frequency meters, and watt meters.
- Install, adjust, and repair stationary and mobile radio transmitting and receiving equipment and two-way radio communication systems.
- Examine malfunctioning radio equipment to locate defects such as loose connections, broken wires, or burned-out components, using schematic diagrams and test equipment.
- Generate, promote, maintain, and support sales of Two-way radio equipment for the company through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings and product demonstrations.
- Prepare weekly call reports, monthly sales forecasts and appointment logs, as well as writing quotations and orders.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets through diligent customer care, contact and sales. Attend trade shows, technology shows, product introduction and training deemed necessary by management.
- Installation of commercial two-way radios, OEM products, and other mobile electronics into customers vehicles in a timely manner and provide excellent customer service.