Vinyl Graphics Installer
Salary based upon experience and health/dental/401k offered
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license required; must possess a good driving record and reliable transportation
- A drug test will also be administered
- Second interview will be an actual applied vinyl critique.
In this full-time position, you will be expected to develop and maintain relationships with customers. Integrity, reliability, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role. This individual is responsible for building business by identifying and selling to new prospects as well as maintaining relationships with current clients. He/she must be able to effectively communicate the correct solution/product for the customer’s needs and explain the benefits of that solution/product. This position will require you to be driven, self-motivated, goal oriented, and have strong relationship building skills.
- Generate, promote, maintain, and support sales of vinyl graphics/signs/etc. for the company through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings and product demonstrations.
- Prepare written quotations and orders.
- Create graphic designs upon request.
- Complete vinyl graphic installations.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets through diligent customer care, contact and sales.
- Attend trade shows, technology shows, product introduction and training deemed necessary by management.
- Graphic design experience using Adobe Illustrator preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have 2 years of experience in installing/applying graphics to many different surfaces such as vehicles, walls, and signs.
- Strong listening skills and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Email, and general computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, changing environment with limited supervision and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent sales, problem solving, attention to detail, and follow through skills are a must.
To apply: Please send resume or call 608-310-7098 with questions
General Communications is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer