General Communications service agreements are designed to be flexible and creative. Besides our standard agreement which covers all parts and labor for repairs of all the wireless equipment lines we carry and some that we don’t, our service agreements can be easily customized to fit our customers needs.
A service agreement can be modified to complement the standard manufacturer warranty or implemented after the equipment warranty has expired. Some of the custom features, which can be included on your service agreement, are as follows:
- Pick-up and Delivery of Portables
- Preventative Maintenance Services
- Loaner Radios during Repair Cycles
- Priority Repairs
- Discounted Installation and Above Contract Rates
- Field Service
- After Hours Service
- Dedicated Technician Services
- System Management
Only your imagination and your needs limit the terms of your General Communications Service Agreement.